Tomcat 7.0.62 + MySQL 5.6.25. Portal master GIT ID: b47ed6e9efe85dd078ac208bf9a31fe511376867.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Go to Liferay > Content > Forms
- Add New form
- Add New field > Checkbox
- Input Question
- Enable "Required Field"
- Enable "Show as a Switcher"
- Save field
- Save form
- Go to Liferay > Welcome page
- Add "Form" portlet
- Select Form > created checkbox form
- Enable switcher
- Click Submit
- While page is reloading, quickly click Submit again
User cannot submit record before field passes validation.
User can quickly click Submit again and form will submit without passing validation. Viewing the Form entries shows that the "No" checkbox record was successfully submitted.