Affects Version/s: 7.0.0 Beta 3
Fix Version/s: None
Component/s: Social Networking
Steps to reproduce:
- With the Social Networking modules deployed, navigate to Control Panel > Users > Users and Organizations
- Add a new non-Administrator user, and add the user to the Liferay site.
- Add a new public page and add the Site Members Directory portlet.
- Assert that the list in Site Members show Test, and the non-admin site member
- Navigate to Configuration > Permissions
- Assert that a Site Member can view the portlet.
- Logout as Test, Login as non-admin site member
- Navigate to the created public page
- On the Site Members Directory, click on Test
Expected result: Click on a user link will direct to that user's profile page.
Actual result: Portlet crashes. console errors are present: