Affects Version/s: 7.0.0 Beta 3, 7.0.1 CE GA2
Fix Version/s: 7.0.1 CE GA2
Git Pull Request:undefinedbrianchandotcom/liferay-portal/pull/39925
Steps to reproduce:
- With the Social Networking modules deployed, navigate to Control Panel > Users > Users and Organizations
- Add a new non-Administrator user, and add the user to the Liferay site.
- Add a new public page and add the Requests portlet to the page.
- Via the Product Menu, navigate to Test > Profile, and add the Summary portlet
- Logout as Test, Log in as non-Administrator site member
- Navigate to /web/test to go to Test Test's profile page
- Click on ADD AS FRIEND
- Logout as non-Administrator site member and login as Test
- Navigate to the public page and on the Request portlet, click Ignore on the friend request
Expected result: The friend request is ignored and taken out of Requests.
Actual result: Portlet crashes and console error: