Resolution: No Longer Reproducible
Affects Version/s: 6.2.X EE
Fix Version/s: None
Component/s: Content Display Widgets > Language widget
Steps to reproduce:
1. Make sure the site's/portal's language is set to en_US
2. Create a Web Content structure with 3 text fields of which only one is localizable.
3. Create a new Web Content based on the structure with fi_FI as its default language.
4. Fill out every field and click publish.
5. Enter the content's edit form again and change the default language to de_DE and click publish.
6. Go to the fi_FI translation of the content.
Result: The two non-localizable field does not appear at all.