Affects Version/s: 6.2.X EE
Fix Version/s: 6.2.X EE
- When a comment is added to any discussion instance besides the first one in a portlet the wrong random namespace is added to the hash used to scroll to that comment. This is because the selector used to get the random namespace value uses the portlet namespace so all instances of the discussion will get the value of the random namespace for the first instance of the discussion in the portlet.
- Start Portal.
- Add Asset Publisher Portlet to the page.
- Add a few other portlets above the Asset Publisher so that you have to scroll down to see it.
- Go to Configuration > Display Settings and choose Rich Summary display template and select the Enable Comments checkbox and save.
- Add at least two blog entries to the Asset Publisher (Add New > Blogs Entry).
- Add a comment to the first entry. Note that the page scrolls to the comment after it has been posted.
- Add a comment to the second entry. Note that the page does not scroll to the comment after it has been posted and that the hash added to the url does not exist anywhere on the page.