Steps to reproduce
- Create a document type T
- Create a folder F
- Create a document D of type T inside F
- Edit document D and publish again
- A new version of document D is created
- Edit folder F and add restriction to the file types, so that it should contain only documents of type "Basic Document". Confirm.
- Assert document D is converted to type "Basic Document" (it loses all fields added or metadata sets added to type T)
- Revert document D to previous version.
Previous version of document D will obey the folder restriction and will be converted to the new file type.
Document D will be reverted to the previous version with file type T.