Affects Version/s: 6.2.X EE
Fix Version/s: 6.2.X EE
Steps to reproduce:
1. Build and start Liferay Portal ee-6.2.x.
2. Go to the Control Panel as Administrator.
3. Navigate to Roles.
4. Create a new Regular Role.
5. Edit the Role to define some permissions.
6. Select Control Panel -> Sites -> Sites.
7. Try to restrict one resource permission to a specific site, for instance, Site -> Add Page, click on the corresponding button "Change".
8. In the pop-up, try to choose a Site
Expected Result: Site is selected as a scope.
The problem is that some of the attributes of the input element are being double encoded, when it should be done only once. Check the resource "/html/portlet/roles_admin/edit_role_permissions_resource_scope.jsp" to see the first encoding.
LPE-14457 / LPS-60206 changed /html/taglib/aui/input/page.jsp, and added additional encoding there.
reproduced on ee-6.2.x @ 4986ef9c460a44054f25b8c29b06f78468090428
couldn't reproduce on master - @ 05a5eb21faf4898e6bf3d65d2720d60c67031315