Affects Version/s: 7.0.0 Beta 4
In the full edit window, if one changes the start or end time of an event, the change should be reflected in the placeholder event from the "Resource Availability" section. It is not happening.
- Add calendar to a page.
- Click in "Add Event."
- Observe the current start and end times.
- Go to the "Invitations" section.
- Click in "Resources Availability."
- Look for the white box with dashed border.
- Ensure the box starts and ends approximately at the same time as the start and end times of the event.
- Change the start or end time of the event significantly (e.g. change it to be four hours in the future.)
- Go back to the "Resource Availability" section.
- Check the box position.
- The event displayed in the "Resources Availability" section would be updated.
- The event is not updated at all.