Affects Version/s: 6.2.10 EE GA1, 6.2.X EE, 7.0.0 Beta 4, 7.0.0 Beta 5
Component/s: Application Security > Permissions
Steps to reproduce it:
- Log in as a portal administrator.
- Create new regular user called regular.
- Go to his personal profile (by default http://localhost:8080/web/regular)
- Add a portlet, for example wiki portlet.
- Remove all portlet permissions except for the permissions associated to owner role (check view permission for owner role if it is not checked)
- Log in as the previously created user.
- Go to my profile (by default http://localhost:8080/web/regular)
The portlet is not shown and the following message is displayed:
You do not have the roles required to access this portlet
The user should be able to see the portlet since it is the owner of his personal profile and the owner rol has view persmission on that portlet.