Issue: It would be nice if all links to the home page of a Site point to the Virtual Host (e.g. test.com) instead of the Virtual Hose of the Site with the Page URL (e.g. test.com/home).
This would help to better track Page Views metrics as well as improve SEO, since the same page and content is frequently being accessed by two different URLs (e.g. test.com and test.com/page).
Steps to Reproduce:
1) Create a new Site
2) Create two pages on that new Site (page 1 called test, page 2 called test2)
3) Change the Virtual Host of the Site's Public Pages to test.com
4) Place a Breadcrumb portlet on page 2 of the Site test.com
5) Access test.com. Be navigated to the home page of the Site
6) Go to page 2 and select the Home Page of the Portal
Result: You are navigated to test.com/test instead of test.com.