Affects Version/s: 7.0.0 Beta 5
Fix Version/s: 7.0.0 Beta 6
Steps to reproduce
- Create a document type T
- Create a folder F
- Create a document D of type T inside F
- Edit document D and publish again
- A new version of document D is created
- Edit folder F and add restriction to the file types, so that it should contain only documents of type "Basic Document". Confirm.
- Assert document D is converted to type "Basic Document" (it loses all fields added or metadata sets added to type T)
- Delete the latest version of document D.
- It shall fall back to the first version of document D.
First version of document D will obey the folder restriction and will be converted to the new file type.
Document D will fall back to the previous version with file type T.