Affects Version/s: 7.0.0 Beta 5, 7.0.0 Beta 7
Fix Version/s: 7.0.0 Beta 7
Steps to reproduce on vanilla Beta 5:
- Create 1 WebContent article
- Enable Staging (default settings, local live) for the site
- Make sure that you're on the "Live" site (not the "staging" site)
- Open Content/WebContent from this site's administration
- Note: You can't add a new article, as you're on the Live site - this is fine!
- You'll see the article that you've created earlier. Click its name
- You can't edit the article, nothing opens (as you're on the Live site)
- The editor opens, you can make changes to the content
- The save button is missing: You'll probably realize this only after making all the changes.
It's actually correct that you can't save the article - but it's bad user experience to be able to open the editor at all when you can't save the content anyway.