In the web content portlet(control panel) "Browse by Structure" pagination does not work after searching any keyword from top right search box of the web content portlet.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Extracted a clean instance of Liferay 6.2 EE, logged in with the admin(firstname.lastname@example.org) user.
2) Navigated to the Control Panel > Web Content section.
3) Create 20+ Web Content structures(for ex. 27 structure) Test Structure 1, Test Structure 2, Test Structure 3..........Test Structure 27.
4) Created 5 web content "test content 1", "test content 2".... etc.
5) Now clicked on "Browse by Structure" option from the left panel of web content portlet and pagination appears below with 20 structure.
6) Now entered keyword "test" in the Web Content search box on top and clicked on search button.
7) related web contents appeared as search result.
8) Now, Browse by Structure pagination is not working fine, as I am not able to navigate across the structures, not able to go to the next page in structures list.
Actual Behavior: After searching some keyword in web content, "Browse by Structure" pagination is not working fine, as I am not able to navigate across the structures, not able to go to the next page in structures list.
Expected Behavior:"Brows by Structure" pagination should work as expected even after searching any keyword from top right of the web content portlet.