Affects Version/s: 6.2.X EE, 7.0.0 Beta 7
- Start up both servers
- Create a Site in both bundles ("Staged" in Staging, and "Live" in Live)
- On Server 1, enable Staging on the Staged site, and link it to the Live site - BE SURE TO CHECK OFF THE "Dynamic Data List" under STAGED CONTENT.
- Link Staging and Live's Global sites via Site Administration > Settings - BE SURE TO CHECK OFF THE "Dynamic Data List" under STAGED CONTENT.
- In Staging's Global scope, create a Dynamic Data List Data Definition called "Test" containing two mandatory text fields.
- Link a Display Template to the "Test" Data Definition
- Create a new Dynamic Data List using the "Test" Data Definition called "A"
- Create four entries in the "A" list.
- Publish Staging Global to Live Global
- On the Staged site, add a new page
- On this new page, add a Dynamic Data List Display portlet, configuring the Scope to Global
- Select the list created in step 10, and under the Display Templates dropdown, select the Display Template that we created in Step 8.
- Publish Staged Site to Live
- Examine Live Site
The DDL Display Template loads properly
A NoSuchTemplateException is thrown, and the DDL Display Template doesn't show anything