When CKEditor is used as the main editor for Wiki's, the wiki pages cannot be edited because validating the wiki page title throws an error asking to enter a page title. This happens when editing an existing wiki page.
Steps to Reproduce
- Navigate to: Control Panel > Configuration > System Settings > Collaboration > Wiki Service
- Click Update/Save
- Navigate back to the Welcome page
- You may need to restart Portal because of:
- Once the Portal is restarted, navigate to Wiki
- Go to the Main wiki
- Edit the FrontPage wiki (the name field may be blank, which should not be the case) or create a new wiki page
- Save the wiki page
Expected Behavior: When editing the wiki page, the name field should be pre-populated with the existing wiki page title. The wiki page should also be allowed to save with a page title of 'test' or the existing wiki page title.
Actual Behavior: The wiki page cannot be saved after editing or after attempting to create a new wiki page. The "please enter a valid title" error is thrown for any page title for the wiki page. After saving the wiki page, the title field becomes empty. See attached image.