Affects Version/s: 6.2.X EE
Fix Version/s: 6.2.X EE
Steps to reproduce:
1. Set the property "search.container.page.default.delta=2" in the portal-ext.properties
2. Create 3 Sites and one child-site (create three blank sites: Site1, Site2 and Site3 and create a child site: Site4 for which the parent site should be Site1)
3. Create a page for the parent site (Site1) and place and asset publisher on that page.
4. Go to Configuration in the asset publisher, In the scope selection, click "Select" -> "Other Site..."
5. See the dialogue with tabs "Sites that I administer" and "Child Sites".
6. Click on the "next" button to see the second page of the "Sites that I administer".
Result: The "Child Sites" tab appear.