Affects Version/s: 7.0.0 CE GA1
Component/s: Web Content > Web Content Administration
Steps to reproduce:
(setting journal.article.check.interval=2 will help with testing this issue)
1. Create a new Web Content article
2. Uncheck the "Never Expire" option under the Schedule section
3. Select the expiration date to be 3 minutes in the future
4. Publish the article
5. Edit the same article which you have just created
6. Select the "Never Expire" option for this version of the article
Current version of the article should not be expired after 5 minutes.
The current article version is expired after 5 minutes.