I am testing on:
Tomcat 8.0.32 + MySQL 5.6. Portal 7.0.x GIT ID: 427fb138b6710f7d1ad0417af15eaf8a9557b0d5.
Steps to reproduce:
- Start up portal on 6.0 CE
- Add a page and add a MB portlet to the page
- Add a MB thread
- Shutdown portal, then execute an upgrade using the upgrade tool
- Start up portal on 7.0 CE
- Navigate to the MB portlet and click to view the MB thread with the UI console open
Actual results: UI console throws the following JS errors. Also when a user clicks to add a new MB thread on the portal, the old text editor shows up, but it is unusable, please see attached screenshot for more details.
Expected results: Text editor for MB should be upgraded to use CKEditor and no errors should occur on the UI console.