I am testing on:
Tomcat 8.0.32 + MySQL 5.6. Portal 7.0.x GIT ID: 427fb138b6710f7d1ad0417af15eaf8a9557b0d5.
Steps to reproduce:
- Start up portal on 6.0 CE
- Add a page and add a Blogs portlet to the page
- Add a Blogs entry with a title and some content
- Shutdown portal, then execute an upgrade using the upgrade tool
- Start up portal on 7.0 CE
- Navigate to the Blogs portlet and click to edit the blogs entry
- Click to add an inline image via the item selector
Actual results: User is unable to add any inline images to their blogs content, but the image still shows up in the item selector as uploaded. There are no errors on the console, please see attached image for more details. User is able to add a cover image to a blogs entry though, for some reason.
Expected results: User should be able to add an inline image to a blogs entry.