Type: Regression Bug
Affects Version/s: 6.2.X EE
Language hooks are not correctly loaded when configuring more than one file for default properties or for a specific locale.
For example, it is problematic to have two default properties: Language.properties and Admin.properties.
Following configuration won't work:
Steps to reproduce
- Startup portal
- Download last version of test-localized-portlet with modifications of
LPS-64213(more info see comments)
- Run ant clean war in plugins/portlets/test-localized-portlet and deploy it
- Add a single column page
- Add Test Localized portlet to the page
- Click on any language
- Expected result: All of the tests in the portlet will read PASSED.
- Wrong result: New "Add a new unlocalized language entry from a second property file of a hook" test fails