Steps to reproduce:
- Navigate to Configuration > Mobile Device Families
- Add a Device Family
- Create a new page
- Edit page
- Select Advanced tab
- Expand Mobile Device Rules panel
- Toggle "Use the same mobile device rules of the Public Pages" to "NO"
- Select Device Family created in (2) and save
- Click ellipsis and manage actions
Expected Result: User is able to create and manage actions (like in ee-6.2.x).
Actual Result: Clicking "Manage Actions" doesn't do anything.
Tomcat 8.0.32 + MariaDB 10.0.23
Portal Master Git Hash: 62a7c94861c847b4c923727002399b5cabc7d12f