Affects Version/s: 6.2.X EE, 7.0.0 CE GA1
- Create a site S
- Activate staging for site S
- Create some pages with the following hierarchy A -> A.1 -> A.1.1 -> A.1.1.1 (where X -> Y means Y is a child page of X)
- Open Publish to Live dialog and click on Change under Pages section to show the pages dialog with the site pages tree.
- Expand node A, A.1, A.1.1
- Click at A.1.1 to check it and its child A.1.1.1
- Uncheck A.1.1.1
- Fold A.1.1
- Unfold A.1.1
A.1.1.1 should show up unchecked
A.1.1.1 will show up checked, despite it was unchecked before.
This behavior can cause publication of unintended content to live site.