Affects Version/s: 6.2.10 EE GA1, 6.2.X EE, 7.0.0 CE GA1
Component/s: Web Search
- Create a new site (in addition to the default site, let's call it 'testsite')
- Create one web content in both sites
- Default site: web content title: "life is good"
- New site: web content title: "sun is awesome"
- On the default site, deploy a search portlet
- Select This Site from the search portlet and search for awesome
- The result page shows no results (which is expected), but it doesn't show the site facet of the default site, which was the scope of the search
Problem: For the user the search result page implicates that there is no search result for the term "awesome" in the whole portal. However, this is only true for the site-specific search within the default site. The site facet is not shown, but should.
Expected: The user sees that there are no search results for his/her search, and the site facet of the search scope is shown.