Affects Version/s: 6.2.X EE
This will be a 62x fix, since Web Content Type has been converted to vocabularies in master.
Web Content search is returning all existing web content of a specific type.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
Test steps also included in attached document:
- Add a structure with a text Text1696 and a text box Text_Box2310 fields
- Add a simple template in Velocity to display the data
- Create 2 web contents based on the newly created structure
- Enter the word yes in both fields in the first web content
- Enter the word nope in both fields in the second web content
- Categorize both web contents as web content type "Test"
- Add a Web Content Search Portlet
- Configure portlet with Web Content Type of Test and uncheck "only show results for web content listed in a web content display portlet":
- Search for word "yes".
the search result will display just one web content containing the word "yes".
the search displays both web contents
additionally, if you search for a word doesn't exist in the web content articles, both articles still show
Can't test in Master
Options for step 6 and 8 are not available.