This morning, Jenn Cheng was unable to create a meeting in . This issue is not reproducible on IE11 or Firefox. Additionally, there are smaller bugs during the creation process.
1. Navigate to in.liferay.com
2. Click Meetings
3. Click Add Meeting.
4. Name = on Chrome, it auto-filled an email address (e.g. email@example.com). Should be blank (bug 1)
5. Click Add Calendar Event
6. Select a start date sometime in the future.
7. Select an end date. Default day is set to today; end dates should never be before the end date. (bug)
8. Invite a few participants by typing their emails in the Participants field.
9. Click Save.
1. Meeting is created
2. Name field should not auto-populate the user's email address.
1. Unable to create a meeting. Workaround is to use another browser.