Type: Regression Bug
Resolution: Won't Fix
Affects Version/s: 7.0.0 CE GA1
Fix Version/s: 7.0.1 CE GA2
If the database is changed during the Setup Wizard process, the Admin email address will not be updated from 'firstname.lastname@example.org'. The portal instance name, Admin first name, and Admin last name, does get updated regardless if the database is changed.
Steps to reproduce
- Start portal with setup.wizard.enabled=true
- Update Admin email address to something else
- Change the default database from HSQL to another database.
- Click 'Finish Configuration' and restart.
- Login and notice the Admin email address is still 'email@example.com'.
Admin email address should update if I select another database during the Setup Wizard process.
Admin email address does not update when another database is selected during the Setup Wizard process.
Wildfly 10.0.0 + MySQL 5.6.29. Portal master GIT ID: 264f8d1124147a371f4f6f22a57690cdf3c45f8c.