1. Login to the home page as Administrator
2. Go to Control Panel > Content > Documents and Media
3. Switch to the list view
3. Create four folders. Each folder must be a child of its predecessor:
test 1> test 2 > test 3 > test 4
4. Navigate to test 4, edit its permissions and close the window
5. Rapidly navigate to the top folder test 1 by using the "Up" item in the left-hand navigation bar and edit its permissions
This issue is reproducible in Journal Article portlet as well.
Actual result: The permission window cannot be closed since there's no closing button (the x button in the top right corner)
Expected result: The permission window should be closed properly with the x button in the top right corner
Master has been fixed since
LPS-62767which changed SPA implementation. It cannot be used on ee-6.2.x.