- Create a form with two text field with labels "Hello" and "World"
- Make the Hello field required
- Set the visibility expression of World to NOT (equals(Hello, ""))
- Save the form and view it in the Forms portlet
- The Hello field should be visible and marked with an asterisk
- Type some letters in the Hello field
- EXPECTED: The World field is visible when user clicks away from Hello field
- ACTUAL: The user must click sever times on the Hello label in order for the visibility setting to load
- NOTE: If the Hello field is NOT set to required, the issue does not happen
Also when the Hello field is cleared, in order for the visibility expression to work, the label must be clicked several times.