Steps to reproduce:
- Create an Organization Org1
- Create a Site for Org1
- Select the above create Site and go to "Site Memberships"
- In the "Add Site Roles to" menu, select "Users"
The list of available roles displays the Organization roles.
The list of available roles should display the site roles.
To avoid generating the regression bug reported in
LPS-45276, also the following test must be executed:
- Create a Regular Organization with name Org2
- Create an Organization Role:
- name: Org2 Role Name
- title: Org2 Role Title
- Navigate to Control Panel > Users and Organization
- Click on Actions > Assign Organization Roles for "Org2"
- Search for the previous created role.
Displays only the searched organization role, at least displays organization roles.