Web Content search is returning all existing web content of a specific type.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
Test steps also included in attached document:
1. Add a structure with a text Text1696 and a text box Text_Box2310 fields
2. Add a simple template in Velocity to display the data
3. Create 2 web content based on the newly created structure
4. Enter a word test in both fields in the first web content
5. Enter a word spring in both fields in the second web content
6. Categorize the web contents as type "Test"
7. Add a Web Content Search Portlet
8. Configure portlet with Web Content Type of Test and uncheck "only show results for web content listed in a web content display portlet":
9. Search for word "test".
the search result will display just one web content containing the word "Test".
the search displays both web contents
additionally, if you search for a word doesn't exist in the web content articles, both articles still show