Affects Version/s: 7.0.1 CE GA2
Fix Version/s: 7.0.1 CE GA2
CKEditor Select File Still Shows Even Without Having Permissions to Upload
1) Log in as the admin and create a site (Site A).
2) Create a user and add the user to the site.
3) Go to Documents and Media -> Permissions on Home Folder -> Disable ADD_DOCUMENT
4) Log in as the user you just created and navigate to the personal site.
5) Add a web content display to the page.
6) Click add on the web content display.
7) Click the image button > select "Site A" > browse > select a file and hit upload
Expected Result: The user cannot see the button to upload OR the users sees an error.
Actual Results: Button shows and no error.