Affects Version/s: 7.0.0 CE GA1, 7.0.1 CE GA2
Fix Version/s: 7.0.1 CE GA2
There are cases that makes useful for users to create their own well-formed WAB (for JSF DS portlets for example). Right now, if those WAB are being deployed in Liferay, they would be processed.
This could mess up the MANIFEST file, together with unexpected Liferay added files (liferay-portlet.xml ,etc), causing issues with the deployed war file.
Steps to reproduce:
- Copy attached WAB (.war extension) to deploy folder
- Wait until module is deployed.
- Connect to Liferay OSGI console (telnet localhost 11311)
- Find bundle id from deployed war (execute lb in OSGI console, bundle should be last one).
- Search for bundle in /osgi/state/org.eclipse.osgi/<bundle_id>/0/bundleFile.
- Compare bundleFile with attached WAR.
Expected behavior: Deployed WAR should not have any /WEB-INF/liferay-portlet.xml or /WEB-INF/lib/util-taglib.jar file.
Actual behavior: WAB is processed and unwanted files are added (/WEB-INF/liferay-portlet.xml etc)