Steps to Reproduce:
- Download attached 220.127.116.11 mysql database dump and data folder
- Import into mysql 5.7
- Add data folder to 7.0 EE (DXP) bundle
- Upgrade database to 7.0
- Instructions for upgrading are found at https://dev.liferay.com/discover/deployment/-/knowledge_base/7-0/upgrading-to-liferay-7.
- The portal-ext should contains the 6.1 legacy properties and liferay.home
- Start portal
- Go to Content > Dynamic Data Lists > Manage Data Definitions
- Manage Templates for "Big Data Definition"
Form and Display templates created in 6.1 are present.
No templates exist for Big Data Definition.