Steps to reproduce:
- Go to Control Panel > Kaleo Designer
- Add a New Definition
- Remove connector connection Start to End Node'
- Add a Task Node and name it "review"
- Connect the start node to the Task Node "review"
- Name the connector "connector 1"
- Add a second Task Node and name it "update"
- Connect Task "review" to task "update"
- Name connector "connector 2"
- Connect Task "update" to Task "review"
- Name the connector "connector 3"
- At step 2: The User should be able to see the name of the end node, "EndNode"
- At step 4: The task node name should be inline to the actual node icon.
- At step 8: The names of the 2 parallel connectors ("connector 2" and "connector 3") should not be overlapping.
The UI of the Task nods are not inline and the connectors that run parallel to each other overlap. (Refer to attached images)
Tomcat 8.0 + SQLServer 2008r2
Portal 7.0.x EE GIT ID b7a7155e3130e86330c80f673e639a030e5aff3d