Not able to make the Hyperlink bold in the Web content editor.
Steps to Reproduce:
1) Extract a clean instance of Liferay 6.2 EE SP11 and logged in with Admin user(firstname.lastname@example.org).
2) Go to Admin>Content>Add>Basic Web Content
3) Type Google in the Editor, Selected the text "Google" and click on the anchor link option to make it Hyperlink
4) Entered www.google.co.in in the URL box and clicked OK.
5) Now selected the link "Google" and clicked on Bold option to make the Hyperlink Bold and clicked on Save.
Expected Result: Hyperlink should become Bold after clicking on Bold.
Actual Result: "Google" Hyperlink was was still in normal text
Result in 6.2.x: Reproduced
Result In Master: can,t be reproduced, different editor.
End goal: HyperLink should become bold after selecting it and Clicking on Bold option.
Note: I have tested with other formatters like "italic" or "underline" and it is working fine, only bold is not working.