- Allow the calculation rule to accept limits and restrictions that influence the values displayed in a field.
- Form Builder
- The user can implement rules that restrict the value displayed in a form, for instance, if the total amount in a field is higher than R$ 80, bring me R$ 80, if it is less, bring me the total amount, instead.
As a form builder, I would like to add restrictions to calculated values, so that I can have value limits, implement policies and rules that allow the displayed value to be modified.
1. The user should be able to add limits and restrictions to values displayed;
2. Those limits and restrictions may be related to specific entries (such as dates, for instance, limit to R$ 80 the amount of expenses related to food in a day).
- As a admin analyst, I would like to use Liferay Forms to build a reimbursement app, so that I can perform calculations, currency conversions and establish expenditure limits.
*For this use case, the form builder should implement a policy which states that for the total reimbursed amount should be R$ 80 or less than that per day, if the expenditure is related to food expenses. *