Affects Version/s: 7.0.0 CE GA1, 7.0.1 CE GA2
Fix Version/s: 7.0.1 CE GA2
Steps to reproduce:
- Navigate to Control Panel > Configuration > Custom Fields
- Click on Web Content Article
- Add an Indexable Text Box field
- Navigate to
> Content > Web Content
- Add a Web Content article
- Populate the Title, Content, and Metadata > Custom Text Box fields (for this one, let's populate with "indexed box") --> Publish
- Try to search partial contents of the Custom Field, like "indexed" or "box" in Web Content Admin or in the Search portlet on a page
The article will display in the results, since the Custom Field is indexable just like the Title or Content field.
No results display, the User must search for the entire string: "indexed box" in order to see the result display.