Affects Version/s: 7.0.1 CE GA2
Fix Version/s: 7.0.1 CE GA2
Web Content Search displays the FULL content vs. just a snippet.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Navigate to home site
2. Create 1 web content article with only the word "hello" in the content.
3. Create 1 more web content article with a lot of text (50000 characters), and put "hello somewhere in the content (e.g. the middle).
4. Add web content search portlet to the home page and in the configuration, uncheck " Only show results for web content listed in a Web Content Display portlet. "
5. Use web content search to search for the word "hello"
6. See results which show the entire article
A huge block of text is shown.
A small block of text with the highlighted "hello" term should be shown.