Affects Version/s: 6.2.X EE, 7.0.1 CE GA2
Portal is unresponsive during extended plugin deployments.
1) Start a clean bundle of 6.2.
2) Deploy the create all things portlet (attached on LPP-21275), add it to a page, and create 3000 sites
3) Shut down the portal and add this property: globe.google.analytics=XX-XXXXXXXX (leave the X's)
4) Start the portal and deploy the google analytics hook (attached).
5) While the process is running in the logs, try to sign into liferay as admin user
Expected: You will be able to sign in and perform actions in the portal.
Actual: While the process is running, the whole portal is locked down.