Documents and Media pagination does not work when using the portlet on a page.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
Please find the GIF showing these steps attached.
Use Case 1
- Start a clean bundle of 6.2
- Add a Documents and Media Portlet to the Home page. Import the attached 62_DocumentsandMedia.lar file to the Documents and Media portlet to skip steps 3 - 13.
- Create a folder called Public in Documents and Media.
- Create a subfolder under the Public folder named Folder1
- Create a subfolder under the Public folder named Folder2
- Add 21 Basic Documents to Folder1 with no file selected and names of the format Test xx (where xx is the document number) and the word test in the description.
- Add 21 Basic Documents to Folder2 with no file selected and names of the format Demo xx (where xx is the document number) and the word demo in the description.
- Open the configuration window for Documents and Media.
- Select the Public folder as the root folder.
- Under Display Style Views - Current ensure the following are listed in this order: Descriptive, List, Icon. Save and close the configuration window.
- Click the display style button and select Descriptive.
- Leave the site or close browser.
- Navigate to the site (coming in fresh).
- Folder1 and Folder2 should show in descrptive view on page load. Click Folder1.
- The first page of documents in Folder1 is displayed. Scroll to the pagination area and click on "2".
Expected result: The second page of documents in Folder1 is displayed.
Actual result: The folder listing from step 16 is shown.
Use Case 2
- With the same setup as above: Close browser or leave site and come in fresh.
- Folder1 and Folder2 should show in descriptive view on page load.
- Click Folder1 to view the first page of documents.
- In the search box enter the word test and click search.
- The search should return all 21 documents within Folder1. With the search results showing, click Folder2 from the folder listing on the left hand side of the portlet.
- The first page of documents from Folder2 should display correctly. Scroll to the pagination and click 2.
Expected result: The second page of documents from Folder2 should display.
Actual result: The results from the preceding search are displayed.
Branch 62x - ab4d38258653a378ee8e597381e2d0813902251c: Reproduced both use cases (can import the same 62 LAR file to test).
Master - 475f3b5bdfba58dff66aba3f27014afccbf80436: Not Reproduced (See the attached Master_DocumentsandMedia.lar for testing)