Type: Regression Bug
Resolution: Won't Fix
Affects Version/s: 7.0.1 CE GA2
Fix Version/s: None
QA Test Score:3
Steps to reproduce:
- Go to Control Panel > Roles > Site Roles
- Add a new Role "Calendar Role"
- Define permissions of role
- Under Applications > Calendar > Calendar Application Permissions
- Check 'Add to Page'
- Check 'View'
- Add a User
- Assign Calendar Role to User
- Log in as new User
- Go to User's Dashboard
- Add Calendar portlet
User has access to add a Calendar portlet
User cannot add a Calendar portlet.
Tested with: Calendar, Blogs, Web Content Display, and DDL Display portlets
Tomcat + PostgreSQL 9.4
Portal ee-7.0.x Git ID 30fce3be118c690e8aea0543b2b762d3367356a8