Affects Version/s: 6.2.X EE, 7.0.1 CE GA2
Description: Users are unable to submit DDL form data through the live site if staging is enabled for DDL.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Navigate to Control Panel > Liferay > Publishing > Staging.
- Select Local Live.
- Under "Staged Content", move the slider for "Dynamic Data Lists" to "YES".
- Go to the staged version of the main page of the Liferay Site.
- Add a Dynamic Data Lists Display Portlet.
- Click on "Add List" and create a new list. Save the list.
- Publish your changes.
- View the live site.
Expected Result: The "Add [Data Definition name]" button would appear and the user would be able to add some form data, provided they have the proper permissions.
Actual Result: The "Add [Data Definition name]" button does not appear and the user is unable to add form data. This makes it essentially impossible for regular users to ever add DDL records if staging is enabled, even if they have been given the proper permissions to do so.