Type: Regression Bug
Affects Version/s: 6.2.X EE
Fix Version/s: 6.2.X EE
1. Go to Site Administration -> Web Content portlet, create 21 articles, name like "articleOuter1", "articleOuter2"..
2. Create one folder "webContentFolder" in Web Content portlet, go to "webContentFolder" folder, create 21 articles, name like "article1", "article2"..
3. Click Web Content portlet, it will access to root(Home) folder, and it will display 22 total.
4. Choose 5 Items Per page, and this is normal behavior.
5. Go to "webContentFolder" folder, this also is right and it will display "webContentFolder" articles.
6. Click Next button.
Expected Result: The user is redirected to the next page and articles can be displayed correctly.
Actual Results: Articles can't be displayed right and it will display root folder's web content.