Steps to reproduce:
- Go to Control Panel → Portal Settings → Display Settings → Remove the majority of the Current languages, keep only a few.
- Create web content structure with a few fields and associate a template to it.
- Create a web content using this structure.
- Reindex all search indexes from Server Administration.
- Shut down the portal and check the lucene folder with Luke.
Checkpoint: ddm fields are replicated for current locales.
- Set index.on.startup=true in the portal-ext.properties file.
- Restart the portal and wait for the index to rebuild.
- Now shut down the portal and check the lucene folder again.
Result: ddm fields are replicated for all locales.
[email protected]: reproduced!