Affects Version/s: 7.0.1 CE GA2
Component/s: Dynamic Data Lists
Backported to Branch:Committed
Sprint:Sprint 18: May, 30 - June, 10
Git Pull Request:
Steps to Reproduce:
- Navigate to Site Admin > Content > Dynamic Data Lists > Manage Data Definitions. Add a data definition.
- Click on the definition's actions button > Manage Templates.
- Add a Form Template with create mode selected.
- Create a Dynamic Data List based on the definition.
- Add a Dynamic Data List Display to a page, select the list, and go to the portlet configuration. You can see that the new template is an option in the form template dropdown.
- Add another form template (configured as edit mode) for the definition from the control panel.
- Go back to your Dynamic Data List Display portlet. The edit mode form template doesn't display in the form template selector drop down.
- In Dynamic Data List Display Portlet click on "Add Form Template" and create a new edit form template. (Check that the new template is not in the form template drop-down, which is still on default)
- Add a record
The default create form is shown.
The new edit form is shown
Reproduced on master - 8b03509
Reproduced on 62x - b9c7eee