- Allow relationship between fields, so that we have a dynamic form. For instance, when the user fills up the zip code, the related address is filled up automatically.
- Form Builder
- Possibility to customize form user experience;
- Saves time while users are filling out a form;
- Decrease the chance of having wrong data on a submitted form, as the user just have to input one single piece of data and then the form completes the other questions automatically (for instance, the user just worries about a zip code, and the address is displayed by the form, so she/he just review the information);
- That will allow for instance to have zip codes bringing address fields completed, or even country fields related to state (province) fields.
As a form builder, I would like to relate two (or more fields) fields, so that the the form autofills values inside related fields as the user types a trigger information. (Autofill using Data Provider)
1. Link fields so that a dynamic behavior is presented to the user;
2. After the user types a data in one field, the fields that are linked should show the data that were programmed to display;
3. Apply this feature to all fields (no restrictions);
4. Functional test implemented and running OK;
5. Proper documentation is updated.
- Invision's Link https://invis.io/PR9F64QVK