1. On a 7.0 GA1 bundle, start up Portal and add a Summary portlet to the site page
2. Shut down bundle and export database (dump with just a summary portlet in site page can be found here)
3. Upgrade from GA1 to GA2 using the upgrade tool
4. Start up upgraded bundle and navigate to where the Summary portlet is
1. Summary portlet is properly displayed
2. Summary portlet can be found and added to page in the Application menu
1. Summary portlet is left unconfigured. No console errors are thrown.
2. Summary portlet does not appear in the Application menu. Hence, it cannot be added.
Other: The summary portlet is missing from a clean 7.0 GA2 bundle.
Tomcat 8.0.32 + MySQL 5.6, PostgreSQL 9.3.
Portal 7.0 GA1 -> GA2