Affects Version/s: 6.2.10 EE GA1, 6.2.X EE
- Create a workflow using the XML source from the attached test_workflow1.xml (test_workflow1_master.xml for master) – This is needed to call assetRenderer.getClassPK() in the script of a step
- Assign this workflow to Web Content Articles in a site
- Create a web content article in that site by setting it's display date in the future
- Find the Review task in My Workflow Tasks and approve the article (the article's status will be Scheduled)
- Edit the web content article again and set it's display date in the past (in order to make it Approved and displayable) and submit it for publication again – If you check the AssetEntry table at this point, you will see that there is no separate asset entry created temporarily for the pending status
- Find the Review task in My Workflow Tasks and approve the article
Result: NoSuchEntryException is thrown in the log.
The use case and the root cause is pretty much the same as for
LPS-23329, but for Scheduled status instead of Expired. So the solution pattern should be the same also.