A regular role can be assigned to users, organizations, user groups and sites. From Roles administration it is possible to view the by clicking on the name of the role. However, only the list of users is being shown and there is no way to navigate to the list of organizations, user groups and sites (there should be tabs for that).
Here are the steps to reproduce:
- Go to Control Panel > Roles
- Pick a role (for example "Power User") and click on it
- Click the plus button to add assignees
- In the pop-up select at least one user and one organization (or site or user group)
- When closing the pop-up you will be shown a list which might be that of users or organizations or sites or user groups
- Go back to the list of roles and click again on the role
Result: The list of users assigned is shown, but there is no way to see the organizations/sites/user groups assigned.
Expected: There should be tabs at the top to navigate through the different types of assignees