Steps to reproduce:
1) Extracted a clean instance of Liferay 6.2 EE and logged in with admin user([email protected])
2) Created a page named "page1" and added Document and Media display portlet on the same page.
3) Clicked on wrench icon (configuration) for Document and Media display portlet and checked below options under "Display Settings" tab:
Show Folder Menu
Show Navigation Links
4) Click on save.
5) Now, under Folder Listing and Document Listing tab, moved "Action" from Available box to Current box.
6) Created two folder named "folder1" and "folder2" in document and media display portlet and added some document in each folder.
7) Opened folder1 in Document and Media display portlet and clicked on the action button in front of a Document and selected Move option.
Test with ee-6.2.x: Reproduced
Test with Master: Not able to test, as document and media display portlet in not available in master.
Actual Behavior : Page gets refreshed and and nothing happens.
Expected Behavior : Page to Move document should be displayed.
LPE-15162 The Move, action button does not work for documents in Documents and Media Display portlet